Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice.
You can have Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice
- It’s 5 bowls of Leftover White Rice from the night before… enough for.
- You need 2 Cans of Alphabet Soup or Vegetable Soup with Beef Stock.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Hamburger.
- Prepare 100 of % Vegetable Juice.
Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice instructions
- In a skillet cook hamburger til no longer pink, drain the grease. Add the cans of soup and 1 soup can full of Vegetable juice. Stir to combine and heat on stove til heated through. Then set aside and keep warm..
- In a microwave heat up leftover rice til heated through. Transfer rice evenly among 5 serving bowls. Then ladle stew mixture over top. Serve immediately 😉.