Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast.
You can have Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast
- You need 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can condensed cream of chicken soup.
- You need 10 oz of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of + 1tsp dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cracked pepper.
- You need 3 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 oz of shaved parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 c of water.
- You need 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast instructions
- Add condensed soup, water, garlic, and 2tsp rosemary to nanoceramic liner and stir..
- Add basket to liner. Salt and pepper chicken breast and place inside basket..
- Add pressure cooker lid, set valve to seal, and set to pressure cooker, hi, 12 minutes..
- Combine butter, lemon juice, and garlic powder and microwave 45 seconds or until melted..
- When timer goes off on Foodi, quick release. Remove pressure cooker lid. Top chicken with shaved parmesan. Pour melted garlic butter over parmesan. Sprinkle with remaining rosemary..
- Close air fryer lid. Set Foodi to air crisp, 400°, 7 minutes. (You can periodically open lid to check to see if browned early. It reheats to temp quickly.).
- Remove chicken when done. Set on plate to rest. Remove basket. Meanwhile, stir 1/3c water with corn starch and add to nanoceramic liner contents. Set Foodi to saute, hi, and stir sauce until it thickens, about 1 minute..
- Spoon a couple spoonfuls of sauce over chicken and serve..