Spicy chicken salad with couscous. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Salad with Couscous. Chicken Salad with Couscous. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Season the chicken with the paprika, cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
Spiced couscous, juicy nectarines, crunchy cucumber, avocado, chickpeas, cherries, sweet corn, and mint. You could describe this salad as confusing and delicious and can't-stop-thinking-about-it all rolled into one. Here's who will especially enjoy this summer dream. You can cook Spicy chicken salad with couscous using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken salad with couscous
- It’s of Couscous.
- You need 200 gr of Couscous.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Baharat spices.
- It’s 2 of yellow paprikas.
- Prepare Can of mais (140gr or 150gr).
- Prepare of Salad.
- It’s of Iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 1 of Cumcumber.
- It’s 1 of Shallot.
- You need of Sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Chicken.
- It’s 300 gr of chicken.
- It’s of Harissa.
- Prepare 1 pc of Garlic.
- It’s of Other.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of (optional) Pumpkin seeds.
Meal prep made easy with this completely delicious Moroccan chicken couscous salad recipe. Make a big batch and feast all week long. Pour over the hot vegetable (enough to cover the couscous), cover with cling film and leave for four minutes. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat.
Spicy chicken salad with couscous instructions
- Set everything up.
- Cut the paprikas in pieces and put the couscous in a large enough bowl..
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil and pour 200gr of boiled salted water in the bowl of couscous. Let it rest for 3 mins so that the couscous gets soaked with the water. Then use a fork to loosen the couscous up..
- Pour some olive oil in a skillet and add the couscous in a skillet when hot enough. Add some parsley and baharat spices in it. Stir it so that the spices and couscous are mixed good. Then add the paprika and mais. Let it cook for a bit and stir regularly..
- Next up is the cumcumber… Take off the skin and scrape the cumcumber in small slices. Put some salt on it and mix it with some chilli sauce and add a small amount of lemon juice in it. After that is done… Add the iceberg lettuce and couscous to it. Then cut the shallot in small pieces and put that in. Cut the red pepper in half and take the seeds out. Cut it then in small pieces and add it to the mix..
- The final step is the chicken… First put 2tbsp of harissa in you cup and press one piece of garlic in it and 1tbsp of olive oil. Stir it and then smear it on the chicken. Then it is ready for the grill..
- After grilling it, it is time to setup the plate and… Bon appetit!.
- (Optional) Garnish the dish with some pumpkin seeds..
Store-bought rotisserie chicken saves time in the kitchen, while a tangy-sweet dressing tossed with crispy vegetables and couscous cranks out the sophisticated flavor in this simple chicken dish. This vegan couscous salad recipe is both healthy and low-fat. If you like couscous pilafs or couscous salads, you'll want to try this simple and easy homemade vegetarian recipe for couscous salad with chickpeas (garbanzo beans) and plenty of vegetables, including. Find this Pin and more on salads by Benita La Mar. Spice up your summer salads with this Spicy Black Bean & Shrimp Salad recipe.