Mini Beef Parmesan.
You can have Mini Beef Parmesan using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Beef Parmesan
- Prepare of Make the mini beef patties.
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of Italian seasonings.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- Prepare As needed of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s As needed of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Parmesan cook.
- Prepare 20 ounces of Parmesan and Romano cheese spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 25 teaspoon of grated Parmesan cheese divided.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of chives.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of water for jar.
Mini Beef Parmesan instructions
- Spread the ground beef out thin. Get the Italian spices. When you spread it out use a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil and moisture from the raw beef..
- Add the spices. Cut into squares. According to your local butcher it's according how much moisture they put into the meat to make it weigh more. So I re-blotted it as a formed patties.
- Played them out and started a heat outside. Put them on an open flame and over hot coals cooked till flavored with smoke and mostly done..
- Move from the pan and bagged till tomorrow for dinner..
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit. Get the sauce. Layer a bottom of a baking pan with the mini patties. Sprinkle tops with a teaspoon of Parmesan cheese each..
- Add the sauce on top of the cheesy patties. Add water and sugar to the empty jar. Put the lid on and shake, pour the contents of jar over all the sauce in pan. Add mozzarella cheese and chives..
- Put into the oven for 1 hour. Let rest 15 minutes serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.