Chicken and cheese taquitos. They're Filled With Chicken, Cream Cheese, Salsa, And Spinach And Are Great As Appetizers Or Even A Main Dish. Make the most of store-bought rotisserie chicken with this healthy recipe for baked taquitos stuffed with chicken and cheese. Ditch the deep-fryer and forget the freezer aisle in favor of this fast, fresh and family favorite recipe for Baked Chicken and Cheese Taquitos.
These chicken taquitos are stuffed with seasoned shredded chicken and cheese, then baked or fried to crispy perfection. Chicken taquitos are an easy yet unexpected appetizer that's perfect to feed a crowd – I've included instructions for both baking and frying these crispy bites of goodness! You can easily double and freeze another batch for later. You can cook Chicken and cheese taquitos using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and cheese taquitos
- It’s 4 (8 inch) of flour tortillas.
- You need of I jar queso cheese dip.
- It’s of Cooked chicken, cubed or shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of smoked Gouda, shredded.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
Loaded with mashed pinto beans, shredded Mexican cheese and chili-spiced baked chicken, these Baked Chicken, Bean & Cheese Taquitos are just like your favorite tacos, but even more fun to eat! If you're looking for an easy, freezer-friendly meal, look no further than these Baked Chicken. Combine the chicken and cheese in a bowl; stir in the hot pepper sauce. These taquitos come together in no time and can be frozen and reheated to eat anytime!
Chicken and cheese taquitos step by step
- Soften tortillas in the micro for about 30 seconds. Down the center of your tortilla, spoon and spread some dip. Add a line of chicken and top with shredded Gouda. Take one end of the tortilla over your filling and pull it in snug towards you, roll it up. Spray both sides with cooking spray and lay it in your air fryer..
- Do the rest the same way. If you have any shredded cheese left, sprinkle over top of your taquitos. Cook for 5 minutes on 335 degrees. Flip them halfway through, respray that side, and continue cooking. We dipped in sour cream. NOW it’s a fiesta!!.
Josh and I have this tradition where every night that a new episode of The Walking Dead comes on we eat taquitos. I'm all giddy with excitement just waiting for the next season of The Walking Dead! Crispy chicken taquitos filled with a creamy spicy chicken mixture and baked or air-fried to perfection! The recipe for these chicken taquitos is my standard chicken taquito filling for kids. It's very mild and also very flexible.