Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ). Your comprehensive guide to making the most delicious bulgogi (Korean BBQ beef) at home! With this, you can make mildly sweet, savory, smoky, juicy and tender delicious bulgogi. Korean BBQ beef, bulgogi, is very easy to make at home with a few basic ingredients, and the thinly sliced beef doesn't take long to marinate.
Beef tenderloin, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, green onion, ground black pepper, korean pear, onion, rice syrup, sesame oil, soy sauce. Bulgogi, traditional Korean barbeque beef, is made with thinly sliced beef in a soy sauce and onion marinade. Easy to prepare and very easy to eat! You can cook Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ) using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ)
- Prepare 600 g of Beef sliced rib eye or sirloin steak.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare of Marinated Ingredients.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tsp of Sake(White dry wine).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sessame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Gouchjang.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of Apple.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
Reviews for: Photos of Easy Bulgogi (Korean BBQ Beef). Korean Beef Bulgogi – A super easy recipe for Korean BBQ beef with the most flavorful marinade! The thin slices of meat cook quickly, and it's so tender!!! Bulgogi, a classic Korean grilled beef, is so easy to make and fun to eat with friends and family.
Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ) instructions
- Thinly slice the beef..
- Halve the onion, thinly slice 1/2 of the onion and chop the rest..
- Chop the apple..
- Put onion, apple, garlic, ginger in the food processor and blend until smooth. Put this in a large bowl..
- Add the soy sauce, sake, sugar, sesame oil and gochujang in the same bowl..
- Add beef and onion in the bowl..
- Mix well..
- Keep in the fridge overnight to 24 hours..
- Heat the frying pan over medium-high heat..
- Put sesame oil in the frying pan..
- Place the beef one by one in the pan..
- Cook until golden-brown for 1-2 minutes and then turn over..
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes until both sides are golden-brown..
Tender pieces of caramelized beef with crunchy sweet vegetables, this flavorful BBQ meat needs to make an appearance on your summertime dinner soon! You can grill on a barbecue or on a stove-top. Bulgogi, literally "fire meat", is a gui made of thin, marinated slices of beef or pork grilled on a barbecue or on a stove-top griddle. It is also often stir-fried in a pan in home cooking. Sirloin, rib eye or brisket are frequently used cuts of beef for the dish.