Dried beef & green onion ranch cheese ball. Dried beef has more nutritional content than boiled or fried beef, as the drying process does not leech out the nutrients in the meat. After two days, transfer the cuts to the freezer. Let the meat firm up in the cold for roughly four hours, then break out your knife and slice up the cuts to whatever thicknesses you favor, maintaining them as whole slices.
The modern product consists of small, thin, flexible leaves of partially dried beef, generally sold compressed together in jars or flat in plastic packets. Creamy Chipped Beef Chip Dip Food.com. Air dried in a climate-controlled room and then smoked with hickory wood in a real smokehouse, this old-fashioned dried beef is a perfect choice for chipped beef and gravy. You can have Dried beef & green onion ranch cheese ball using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dried beef & green onion ranch cheese ball
- Prepare 2-8 oz of packages of cream cheese (softened).
- You need 1/4 cup of ranch seasoning mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried beef (minced).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced green onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoon of worstichire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
No smoke flavoring is added, so all you taste is natural smoked flavor. This dried beef makes great creamed chipped beef. Ideal for today's health-conscious people who are looking for low-fat food. Great for your favorite recipes, serve it cold in appetizers, sandwiches, or salads.
Dried beef & green onion ranch cheese ball step by step
- Mix cream cheese, worstichire, ranch seasoning and garlic powder until throughly blended..
- Mix in shredded cheese, dried beef and green onions..
- Lay out 2- 12 inch pieces of plastic wrap on the counter making a cross shape and scoop the mixture in the center. Wrap it with the plastic wrap making a ball shape. Refrigerate 2 hours then unwrap and serve on a place with crackers, pretzels or veggies..
Dried beef in a white sauce with a pinch of cayenne makes an American standard to serve over toast. Dried Beef is a slowly cured, lean beef which is trimmed of most fat to attain ultimate leanness. Add it to your favorite recipes for additional zesty robust flavor. Find out where you can buy it at a store near you. Learning how to make dried beef is an essential kitchen skill.