Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style). Kabsa is very traditional Middle Eastern Dish consisting of spices,rice,meat and vegetables. It is a family dishes that are served mostly in Jordan and Saudi Arabia. It can be made with various-this is just one of them.
Chicken kabsa – Turn your next dinner into a feast with this Arabian style chicken and rice. Spiced grilled chicken and flavorful rice makes this the ultimate choice for any special occasion. Channel your inner chef, and cook up a storm for friends and family. You can cook Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style)
- Prepare of Chicken-1.
- Prepare of Potato 1 to 2 big (optional).
- You need pack of Macaroni -1.
- It’s of Garlic-1gloves.
- Prepare of Onion-1big.
- It’s of Tomatoes 1to 2 picies.
- It’s 3 spoon of tomato paste.
- It’s of Coriander.
- It’s of Sweet pepper/bell pepper.
- You need 2 of picies of dry lemons.
- You need of 🌶 chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and peppers.
- You need 1 spoon of Curry powder (mild flavor)-.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder 1/2spoon.(reduce if you don't like it.).
- You need 2 spoon of Oil -1to.
- It’s 2 liter of Water almost.
This spiced chicken-and-rice dinner comes from Saudi Arabia and its presentation makes it a gorgeous and delicious meal to put on your table for a dinner View image. Chicken Kabsa. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken Kabsa Rice, a popular traditional Middle Eastern cuisine. Find Chicken Kabsa Homemade Arabian Biryani Overhead stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style) instructions
- Clean the chicken and cut into small pieces then put lemon and salt 🍋and keep a side..
- Clean all the vegetables then prepare to cut.(you can keep a little bit in salty water for safety and fresh)..
- Cut the onion, garlic. Potatoes and keep a side. Blender the tomatoes with tomato paste and keep a side. Cut i little bit of Coriander and keep a side..
- First put in a casserole the onion wait until water finish then add oil stirfry the onion until brown next add the chicken and garlic. Wait until the chicken change colour next add curry powder, turmeric, pepper and salt mix mix😊 until absolutely to achieve nice at perfect combination and then add blender tomato and lemon dry,chilli.wait a minute before adding water..
- Cook 45 minutes in a medium heat. Next add coriander and taste it..
- Wash the macaroni before add the sauce you make it. And cook 30 minutes more until smooth/done in a small heat then last add sweet pepper/bell pepper/capsicum. That's it👌😋.
- Injoy and happy meal❤😙..
Chicken Kabsa – Homemade Arabian biryani overhead view. Chicken kabsa is an Saudi Arabian dish of fragrant basmati rice cooked with chicken in aromatic and flavorful tomato sauce, topped off with almonds. Watch how to make chicken kabsa in the video below Kabsa – Kabsa is a traditional Arabic rice dish with chicken. Some people add vegetables and nut also. It has so many variations to.