BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish). Chowking-style beef chao fan, try this hacked easy recipe, meaty and tasty rice that will surely satisfy your chao fan craving. Beef chow fun is a staple Cantonese dish, made from stir-frying beef, hor fun (wide rice noodles) and bean sprouts. It is commonly found in yum cha restaurants in Guangdong, Hong Kong, and overseas, as well as in cha chaan tengs.
Restaurants & Bars Chowking Customer Service beef chow fan and packaging for take out. and they take out my chow fan on a plastic like a dog food. i heard that the crew asked me if they will use plastic and i just nod because it was to fast to understand yet i. Chow fan is also my favorite thing to order in Chowking. The delicious bowl of fried rice is mixed with several other ingredients including several seasonings, chopped up vegetables, bits of scrambled egg, and ground meat for protein. You can cook BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish)
- You need 3 cups of steamed rice (leftover, not hot/warm).
- Prepare 1 cup of ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 stalks of onion leaves (optional for garnish).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced cabbage.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil (if you're not using a non stick pan).
It's a flavorful and filling meal by itself. Beef Chow Fun is common Cantonese Chinese dish stir fried with tender beef, silky rice noodles (ho fun/chow fun), chive/green onion and beansprouts. The key of delicious beef chow fun is texture. (of course flavor too!) Silky and succulent noodles and beef makes. An easy recipe for beef chow fun recreates a staple dish from Cantonese cuisine quickly using beef, baby corn, black bean sauce, and rice noodles.
BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish) instructions
- Cook ground beef on a cooking pan set to medium heat. Make sure all meat is browned well and cooked..
- Add garlic and onion and sauté until onion is transluscent..
- Add oyster sauce and soy sauce. Continue mixing..
- Add rice. Make sure there are no "lumps" of rice. You can try to break it with your spatula. (Yes, you are welcome lol).
- Mix until sauce is evently incorporated with the rice..
- Add cabbage and carrots. Continue stir frying until vegetables are cooked..
- Garnish with onion leaves and serve hot. ENJOY! 😊.
This quick and easy beef chow fun is a take on a classic Cantonese dish that's hugely popular in restaurants. Recipe courtesy of Sun Wah BBQ. Classic Cantonese Beef Chow Fun Noodles recipe (aka Gon Chow Ngo Ho) made with chewy flat ho fun rice noodles and tender Beef chow fun is addictive with its chewy noodles and flavourful tender beef slices and it's so easy to sit down and finish off the. Beef Chow Fun is a quick and easy traditional Cantonese stir fry recipe with marinated tender beef and noodles. Beef Chow Fun usually consists of beef, noodles, beansprouts and onions.