Corned Beef Potatoes.
You can cook Corned Beef Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Potatoes
- Prepare 500 gr of potatoes, peeled, diced, steamed until soft, removed from the heat, set aside.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, minced.
- It’s 200 gr of corned beef.
- You need 1 of medium carrot, small diced.
- It’s 100 gr of green beans, cut into small pieces.
- You need 100 gr of frozen corn.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
Corned Beef Potatoes step by step
- Heat butter in a skillet. Sauté onion until fragrant..
- Add corned beef. Mix well..
- Add carrot,green beans, and corn. Keep stirring until the vegetables cooked..
- Season with salt, white pepper powder, and nutmeg powder. Mix well. Test the test..
- Lastly, add sliced green onions. Mix well again. Remove from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.