Kung Pao Chicken. Kung Pao Chicken (宫保鸡丁) in Chinese is a stir-fried dish with chicken cubes, dried chili pepper and deep-fried peanuts. The tender taste of the chicken matches great with the crispy peanuts with a. Reviews for: Photos of Kung Pao Chicken.
When we lived in Beijing, I was actually surprised to see how popular Kung Pao Chicken was. Kung Pao Chicken is a Chinese takeout favourite that is mouthwateringly good and highly addictive – so it's a good thing it's easy to make at home so we don't need to order takeout every time we crave it!! Kung pao chicken with bell peppers, onions, lean white meat, and a spicy sauce that rivals authentic Chinese takeout! You can cook Kung Pao Chicken using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kung Pao Chicken
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- Prepare Half of bell pepper.
- It’s 2 stalks of spring onion.
- Prepare 4 pcs of small shallots cut into halves.
- You need Half of cup cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need A few of drops black soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Just a little five spices powder.
Kung Pao chicken is so popular here in the U. S., it'd be tempting to assume that it's a Chinese-American dish, but in fact this spicy Chinese chicken stir-fry is an authentic Sichuan dish. Kung pao chicken has a lot going for it. The Chinese takeout favorite boasts tender chicken, crisp veggies, crunchy roasted peanuts, and a spicy, savory sauce coating each and every bite.
Kung Pao Chicken step by step
- Cut chicken into cubes. Marinate with soy sauce, five spices powder, flour.
- Heat pot add oil then drop in chicken until golden brown, put on the side of the pot. Saute shallots then bell pepper. Then mix them with the chicken. Cook a little bit then add all the sauce. Remove.
I'm confidant this Kung Pao Chicken recipe will be the best Chinese food you've ever made from home! Stir-fried chicken, peanuts, and green onion in a delicious salty, sweet. Kung Pao Chicken is from the Sichuan province in China. The Chinese name is 宫保鸡丁 (gong bao ji ding) but some restaurants spell it as Gong Bao Chicken or Kung Po Chicken. This Kung Pao Chicken is a delicious stir-fry loaded with chunky veggies and chicken and coated in a homemade tasty sauce.