Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken.
You can cook Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken
- It’s of Whole Chicken.
- It’s of Kosher Salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Twine for tining chicken.
Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken instructions
- Cut the backbone out of chicken, then loosen skin and, add butter under skin..
- Then rub Olive oil all over chicken and, add the dry rub all over chicken, tie back leggs..
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven for about 45 to 50 min. or, till thermometer reads 165 degrees, take out and, let rest enjoy..