Corned Beef Hash.
You can have Corned Beef Hash using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Hash
- You need of Left over corned beef, potatoes, carrots, onions.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need to taste of S&P.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of real maple syrup.
Corned Beef Hash instructions
- Chop leftover meat and veggies in a food processor.
- Stir in S&P and maple syrup.
- The mix will freeze, so if you make more than you'll use just portion it out and pop on the freezer for later.
- Heat butter in large skillet.
- Add chopped mixture.
- I like my hash to have a crust, so dont stir it too often..
- Traditionally served with over-easy eggs and biscuits.
- To make Red Flannel Hash, omit maple syrup and add chopped beets.