Black Pepper Beef. Black Pepper Beef Recipe teaches you how to cook Black Pepper Beef, which is one of local The beef in it tastes smooth and tender after frying in the oil; the onion in the dish is fragrant and crispy. Tender and succulent beef strips with a black pepper flavoured sauce, Chinese black pepper beef stir-fry can be made at home to a restaurant standard. Once I was asked what is the difference.
This mashup between a western steak and. Black pepper sauce and beef have been the best partner worldwide. I love that uniform and mild thick black pepper sauce very much when eating beef steaks. You can cook Black Pepper Beef using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Beef
- Prepare 300 gr of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced, marinade with 1 Tbsp oyster sauce and 1 tsp sweet soy sauce, mix well, set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sweat soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 50 ml of water.
However, a new rule is applied in this recipe. A Black Pepper Beef Stir Fry is a popular dish all around the world, and for good reason – it's delicious! It's also incredibly simple to make at home. We used ground beef sirlion, beef broth instead of water, a pinch of salt, Lawry's seasoning salt, Accent seasoning, onions, sesame oil, and added a combination of red and yellow bell peppers.
Black Pepper Beef instructions
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant..
- Add beef. Cook until it changes color. Season with sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, freshly ground black pepper, and sugar. Mix well. Test the taste..
- Add red and green bell peppers..
- Add water. Keep stirring until the beef is cooked. Remove from the heat..
- Serve hot over steam white rice. Yum! 😋.
A dish made by taking beef that's been marinated in Oyster Sauce & adding Green Peppers. Black Pepper Beef Stir-Fry + Interview w/ a Dietitian! Next time you have a steak dinner, make some extra steaks and you can have this scrumptious and nutritious Thai meal in a snap later in the week. Black pepper beef consists of sliced beef tossed in a black pepper sauce; often vegetables such as broccoli, onion, and green pepper are added into the mixture as well. The beef is first marinated in a.