Instant Pot Beef Stew.
You can cook Instant Pot Beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Prepare 1 pound of chuck stew beef, small cubes.
- You need 2 Tbs of flour.
- You need 1/2 pound of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- It’s 1 pound of white or golden potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 cups of low sodium beef stock.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of steak sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of thyme, rosemary.
- You need to taste of S&P.
- You need 1 bag of frozen peas, thawed.
Instant Pot Beef Stew instructions
- Put IP on sautè mode, add 2 Tbs olive oil.
- Add beef.
- Cook until about half done, add flour and continue cooking.
- Add veggies (except peas), stock, sauce and seasoning.
- Put IP on stew setting and set time for 35 minutes.
- Release steam and open IP, add peas.
- Serve with crusty bread or hearty crackers or use my biscuit recipe.