1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies. One-pan Roasted Chicken And Sweet Potatoes. Add the sweet potatoes, lemon slices, green beans, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper to a large bowl (or parchment paper-lined sheet tray) and toss until fully coated. This sheet-pan supper brings velvety sweet potatoes together with soft bell peppers, pungent sage and roasted chicken thighs.
I'm so excited to share this REALLY cool one dish or one pan meal with you! Put together and throw in the oven. One-Pan Paprika Chicken with Potatoes and Tomatoes. You can cook 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies
- You need 1 of sweet potato peel & diced.
- Prepare 1/4 c of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of oregano, divided.
- You need 2 tsp of basil, divided.
- You need to taste of S&p.
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast- diced.
- You need 1 of large head of broccoli.
- It’s 1 of red onion, cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, cut into wedges.
This one-pan chicken dinner is made with potatoes, onions, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and an easy paprika sauce. White, yellow, or sweet onions can be swapped for the red onions. Add any veggies you have on hand! The flavors marry as everything bakes together, and the sweet potatoes soak up all the delicious flavors of the chicken, making for a hearty and comforting meal.
1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Arrange sweet potatoes & drizzle with 1/2 of the olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp of oregano & basil. Toss to coat & cook 20 min. In mean time, cut chicken & veggies, set aside..
- Remove from oven & arrange chicken, broccoli, peppers, & onions around the sweet potatoes. Drizzle remaining olive oil, add remaining garlic, oregano & basil. Toss to combine. Sdd salt & pepper. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes. Turn ingredients about half way through. Make sure chicken is cooked all the way through..
The baked potatoes and carrots absorb the juices from the baked chicken thighs and create the most amazing meal ever! What should I bake the One Pan Chicken and. Instant pot chicken and potatoes and roasted chicken thighs and potatoes are my other go-to healthy dinners. Season chicken and potatoes separately in each "pile". Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with spices both chicken and potatoes.