Baked Garlic Chicken.
You can have Baked Garlic Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Garlic Chicken
- You need 113 g of Organic Chicken Breast.
- You need 4 piece of sliced garlic clove.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion paste.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sauce.
Baked Garlic Chicken instructions
- Wash the chicken breast thoroughly..
- Make 3 or 4 small slashes on top of the chicken breast and insert one half of a garlic clove inside the slashed compartments..
- Mix the chili powder, onion, salt, pepper and make a thick paste. Feel free to adjust the measurements of the ingredients according to your taste..
- Generously lather and press in, the paste on all sides of the chicken piece. Leave the piece out for 15 minutes to marinate..
- Pour the butter or olive oil on a non-stick pan with some sliced garlic to bake the chicken. Fry each side for 2 minutes..
- Spread a sauce of your choice over the chicken alongside one tbsp water. Quickly cover the pan to trap the moisture in. Leave it to bake for 10/15 minutes..
- After 10/15 minutes, grate the cheese and cover the chicken with it..
- Wait until the cheese melts into the chicken and then serve it with a side of your liking. I prefer chips..