Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs. Puree the roasted red peppers, garlic, and olive oil in a blender. Pour the heavy cream into the blended peppers, then blend until thoroughly mixed. We used roasted red peppers and goat cheese to transform boring old chicken thighs into a five-star menu item.
Topped with a flavorful sauce and creamy goat cheese. The creamy red pepper sauce turns this recipe into a restaurant-quality dish, punctuated by goat cheese and fresh parsley. Add half the thighs to the pan, skin side down. You can have Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of Goya black beans, undrained.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 jar (11.5 ounce) of Goya pimientos, (roasted red peppers) drained, cut into strips.
Braise the chicken, uncovered, until the potato pieces are tender and the chicken is completely cooked through. Enjoy roasted sweet red peppers stuffed inside boneless chicken breasts and topped with a tasty sour cream sauce that is infused with more red peppers. Stuff as many pieces of roasted red peppers as you can into pockets of chicken one at a time. Pour bread crumbs into a large plastic bag.
Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……..
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper all around chicken thighs……..
- In a bowl combine: black pepper, adobo, minced garlic, Goya black beans and diced tomatoes…….
- Pour black bean / diced tomato mixture evenly all over chicken thighs…….
- Place your sliced Goya pimientos all over chicken thighs…….
- Bake thighs, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….Baste chicken thighs with drippings when done….. 🤩😋.
- Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy 😉!! I served mine with chicken flavored parsley white rice 🍚!!!.
Easy roasted red pepper hummus recipe with sweet red bell peppers, chickpeas, garlic, and tahini. This recipe is simple to make and makes hummus that's so much better than Jump to the full Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how to make it. How to Make Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Skillet Chicken. Sauté the chicken in a large skillet (scroll down to see how to cook chicken on a skillet.) My but was this was as delicious as your photo was beautiful! I substituted thighs for breasts and threw in some frozen peas for texture.