Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo.
You can cook Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cane Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 of Pork Shoulder.
- It’s 3 pcs of Chicken Thigh part.
- Prepare 2 pcs of Bay Leaf.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Knorr Soy Liquid Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole peppercorn.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cooking Oil.
Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo step by step
- Put Pork and Chicken in pot and add Soy Sauce, Vinegar,Water,Knorr Soy Liquid,Garlic,Onion, bay leaf, sugar and Peppercorn then separate the chicken after.
- Heat the pot and bring to a boil.
- In a separate pan, fry chicken in small amount of cooking oil until brown.
- Add a bit of water everytime the soy marinate is reduce and cook it until the pork becomes tender.
- Add the chicken in pot and reduce heat, until the sauce is thicken and bit oily.
- Add hard boiled egg.
- Serve hot with Cooked Rice and enjoy!.