Beef and Vegetable Boil.
You can have Beef and Vegetable Boil using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and Vegetable Boil
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanut oil or vegetable oil.
- It’s 2-1/2 pound of sirloin roast.
- It’s 1 pound of carrots.
- You need 1/2 pound of turnip root.
- You need 1 envelope of golden onion dip/ soup mix.
- It’s 1 pound of whole green beans.
- It’s 48 ounces of beef broth.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canned hatch peppers mild.
Beef and Vegetable Boil instructions
- Heat the oil in a Dutch oven. Season the outside of the roast with salt and pepper. Sear all sides of the roast..
- Peel and dice the turnip roots and chop the carrots. Add the stick of butter. When melted add the vegetables..
- Get the soup mix. Add to the boil. Stir a bit get the soup mix incorporated in well..
- Add the hatch peppers. Stir those in well. Allow to boil covered for 1 hour. Add the onion and garlic powder to the mix. Stir in well cover and allow to boil 1 hour. Slice the beef into strips and pieces. Simmer 20 minutes covered let rest 15 minutes longer covered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.