Chicken soup with bechamel sauce. In this video we will show you how to make baked mozzarella chicken breast with bechamel sauce and baked potatoes. It's pretty simple and very nutritious. For a variation on a classic Sauce Bechamel, try chicken broth and half-and-half together with a roux of butter and flour flavored with grated onion.
Ground Beef Patties with Bechamel Sauce Recipe (Djulbastije)Balkan Lunchbox. espresso, butter, salt, ground beef, egg, paprika, white flour and. "Cream of…" Soups – Thin out the béchamel with a little more milk or some good stock and mix it with anything from mushrooms to chicken. You'll never look at canned condensed soup the same way again.• Béchamel is a classic white sauce originating in France. Served with pasta, this silky sauce is creamy and delicious. You can cook Chicken soup with bechamel sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken soup with bechamel sauce
- Prepare 1 of potato 🥔.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded chicken 🐔.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas.
- It’s to taste of Salt 🧂, black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of powder milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of soup of chicken.
- Prepare to taste of cheese, depending what cheese u want i use one slice of Colby jack.
Since Lebanon was under French You can substitute with chicken thighs or even use rotisserie chicken if you'd like. Preparation Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Béchamel is a standard white sauce and one of the five mother sauces of classical cuisine. This cheesy version of the classic béchamel sauce is perfect for many dishes that need a mild-flavored sauce.
Chicken soup with bechamel sauce instructions
- We cut the potatoes into small cubes and then cook them by adding water with a little salt and black pepper, and after they are ripe we put the green peas with them until they are ripe together.
- The chicken is chopped and ready, mixed with potatoes and peas.
- We mix the flour with milk, then put the chicken soup on them, put salt and black pepper, mix them well with add cheese, and start cooking them, taking into account the constant stirring of the mixture so that it does not clump.
- Add this mixture to the chicken, potatoes and peas and keep stirring until they are done, you need 6 minutes, and you can control the thickness of the soup by adding water.
While chicken is cooking, prepare the Bechamel sauce. Sauté the shallots and mushrooms with butter in saucepan until shallots are wilted. A delicious savory Chicken and Mushroom crepe with a creamy bechamel sauce. Ideal party food for that special luncheon or brunch. Make the bechamel sauce the day you plan to serve the crepes otherwise it gets too thick sitting in the fridge and you'll have to reheat it and thin it with milk, which will.