Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken.
You can have Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken
- Prepare As needed of Enough chicken breasts to fill the bottom of a 13×9 glass.
- Prepare 1 1/2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley.
- It’s 7 of garlic cloves chopped.
- It’s To taste of Heavy cream.
- Prepare To taste of Paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. In a large skillet melt ½ stick of butter with 2 cloves of garlic. Sear the chicken in the skillet on both sides until nice and brown..
- After you have flipped it the last time, sprinkle a decent covering of paprika on the top side..
- Melt a stick of butter with about ½ cup of parsley and the remaining cloves of garlic. Add salt and pepper..
- Pour enough heavy cream into the glass pan to coat the bottom at least 1/4 inch..
- Place chicken in pan and spoon parsley garlic-butter mixture over it..
- Pour any remaining mixture into the cream. Bake for about 20 min..
- When finished, serve with a couple spoon fulls of sauce from pan to coat the chicken.