Ground beef stuffed peppers. Ground Beef Stuffed Green Bell Peppers With Cheese. Pour a small amount of water into the bottom of the baking dish and drizzle. Stir in tomatoes, rice, tomato Remove pepper tops.
Ground turkey or ground chicken may be used to replace all or part of the ground beef in the recipe. Use your choice of red, green, orange, or yellow bell peppers to make these beautiful stuffed veggies filled with savory meat and rice. I used ground turkey and italian turkey sausage instead of beef. You can cook Ground beef stuffed peppers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground beef stuffed peppers
- Prepare 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- You need 4 of red peppers.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s to taste of Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 4 slices of provolone cheese.
The turkey is lower in fat which offsets the addtional cheese that I add. Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef and RiceSandra's Easy Cooking. Stuffed peppers filled with ground beef, Mexican-inspired seasonings, black beans, corn, and fire-roasted tomatoes. They make for delicious individual portions loaded with protein and veggies!
Ground beef stuffed peppers instructions
- Cut red pepper in half and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish or aluminum foil covered cookie sheet..
- In a frying pan brown the ground beef with onion and Montreal steak seasoning..
- Add 8 oz cream cheese to the burger mixture and stir until melted..
- Add in a can of rotel tomatoes.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture. Bake on 350 for an hour. Turn oven off and place a slice of provolone cheese on each pepper. Leave I. The just until melted..
Stuffed bell peppers are the perfect way to deliver a complete meal all in one edible bowl. This Beef Stuffed Peppers recipe is a complete meal made w/ ground beef, rice, onions, tomato sauce & Mediterranean spices – an easy weeknight family dinner. We've loved stuffed peppers since we first laid eyes on them. Add ground beef and cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until no. These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic.