Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette. Hope you and your family will enjoy this fast and easy recipe with only a few ingredients. All you need is beef tri-tip, onions, garlic, black pepper. This super-savory dish draws its inspiration from Taiwanese beef noodle soup, then gilds the lily with a Dutch oven's worth of sweet, slow-simmered onions—the best part of French onion soup.
Cubed Beef Chuck Roast with Sauteed Mushrooms, onions and a hint of wine. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. What is it about ginger beef and onion stir fry that makes it so good? You can cook Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette using 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette
- Prepare 10 of Eggs.
- It’s 150 ml (5.07 fl oz) of Milk / Coconut milk.
- Prepare 50 ml (1.69 fl oz) of Honey.
- You need 200 g (7.05 oz) of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of Onion *large.
- It’s 1-2 of Potatos *large.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Butter.
- It’s to taste of Ketchup.
Is it the tender strips of beef, the sizable strips of onions, or the bite of fresh ginger? How to Freeze Minced Beef and Onion Pies. Wrap the unbaked pies well in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and then into ziptop bags. Defrost in the fridge overnight and cook as instructed in the recipe.
Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette instructions
- Peel onion and potatoes,.
- Chop onion and potatoes..
- Put water in a bowl and soak the potatoes for 10 mins. to remove any scum..
- Heat a pan and melt the butter..
- Stir-fry chopped onion and potatoes well with low heat..
- Add ground beef and stir-fry..
- Season it with salt & pepper and mix well..
- Stop the heat and put in a bowl to cool down and rest. *While cooling, the good flavor will soak deep inside the mixture..
- Make beaten eggs..
- Add milk or coconut milk, and honey to the beaten eggs and mix well in the bowl..
- Heat the pan to melt the butter for the egg mixture..
- Pour some egg mixture in the pan and scramble a few times when the bottom starts to be baked. *To not break the egg base, do not scramble a lot..
- Put some beef, onion, and potato mixture on the egg base..
- Lift up the edges and put them on the middle just above the ingredients to fold up and then shape it like an oval..
- Prepare the serving plate and put it on the pan with the bottom side up. Then, flip it out, both pan and plate together at the same time..
- Shape a little bit, decorate with ketchup, and done!.
- If you have leftovers, you can stir-fry all at one time, sprinkle cheese on it, and bake few mins. with a lid until the topping cheese is melted. It is also good!.
Tender beef steak and green onions are cooked together with oyster sauce and sherry. Precooked shredded beef is baked in dough with mashed potatoes and caramelized onions. Got a craving for a hearty snack? Try this knish recipe with flavorful beef, onions,and mashed potatoes. Onion Scallion Beef – Tender, juicy beef stir-fried with onions and scallions in a Chinese brown sauce.