Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem. Dhabewala Kheema as the name says is a mutton recipe made in Dhaba Style. Made with minced mutton, spices, butter it is flavorful mutton recipe that can be relished with pav. Do try this recipe at home and share your feedback with us.
Kheema is a traditional Indian dish that is often made with minced mutton (you can substitute for minced chicken, beef etc) and peas or potatoes. Minced mutton is perfect for this spicy Indian curry dish but it will work with lamb or beef, too. Remove the cinnamon stick and cardamon pods before serving, or warm your guests! You can have Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem
- Prepare Half of kg mince beef/mutton/chicken.
- You need 1 of onion sliced,1 tomato chopped.
- You need 3 of green chillies, 2 tbsn ginger,garlic and chilli paste.
- It’s 3 of tbsn oil,1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsn chilli powder,1 tsp turmeric.
- It’s 1 of tbsn salt,1 tsp coriander powder.
- It’s leaves of Few coriander.
Serve with extra yogurt and freshly chopped coriander. This Indian masala kheema, or minced meat, can be made with any meat you prefer including lamb, chicken, pork, and beef. Kheema itself just means 'minced meat' and it's normally cooked with spices, onions and tomatoes. This dish is common across the country but the taste varies depending on where you eat it.
Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem instructions
- Sorry no pictures…first heat oil,add the sliced onion then cumin,mix and saute till slightly brown then add the ginger garlic and chilli paste,mix now add mince beef/mutton mix well add salt mix and add the tomato, chillies with dry masala. Mix well.close the lid.dont add water.cook on the slow flame..till it cook and oil floats up.decorate with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha,chapati, bread enjoy😊.
There are many versions of this as well and it's really a versatile dish. This authentic Indian ground beef recipe is called "Qeema" and is an amazingly simple yet complex And a milder creamy Western style curry, this Everyday Chicken Curry. And today, I have this very It's also known as Keema or Kheema, and the beauty of this Indian ground beef recipe is that it is so. It can me minced beef, lamb or pork. It is very tasty and can be used for making curry, stir fry, samosa etc.