Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat. This is a copycat recipe for Arby's Beef and Cheddar. Scroll to bottom for printable recipe card. I would eat at Arby's everyday if I could but I don't live very close to one so I decided to try to duplicate the Beef and Cheddar sandwich.
Fluffy onion buns are spread with a robust house sauce, piled high with thinly sliced roast beef, and dripping with an addicting cheese sauce. It is the most spot-on copycat of one of our favorite. Arby's was my first job and this was something I ate almost everyday! You can cook Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat
- You need of Roast beef lunch meat.
- It’s of Onion hamburger buns (Pepperidge farm).
- It’s of Fritos Mild cheddar cheese room temperature.
- It’s of Catalina classic kraft.
- You need of Arby’s fries for the side.
This is so easy and tastes similar enough to achieve the "copycat" title. The sauce Arby's puts on the bottom of their beef and cheddar sandwiches is actually called "Red Ranch Sauce" it's different from "Arby's Sauce." Come by and try the Beef 'n Cheddar or any of our other delicious recipes at your neighborhood's Arby's! We put a half pound of America's favorite roast beef on this Half Pound Beef 'n Cheddar. That doesn't include the weight of the other stuff, though, but we're certain the onion bun, cheddar.
Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat instructions
- Toast buns.
- Heat lunchemeat in a microwave (I did 1 min and 30 seconds at 30 seconds x3 moving them around, as some of it wasn’t heating up moved them around 3 different times).
- Built sandwiches, meat, then cheese sauce goes on the meat, Catalina dressing goes to the top bun. Heat sandwich in microwave for 10 seconds..
This copycat recipe for the classic Arby's sandwich will give you fast-food flavor without ever having to leave the house. What I didn't expect to love as much as I did was the roast beef sandwich oozing with cheddar sauce. It's been years since I've had that sandwich, but an Arby's ad online made me. Arby's Beef N Cheddar just got even easier to enjoy without ever leaving your house. Place the meat on the sauced bun, add the cheese sauce and a little more Arby's sauce if desired.