Beef Chuck Country Ribs.
You can have Beef Chuck Country Ribs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Chuck Country Ribs
- It’s 2 packages of beef chuck country ribs.
- You need 1/2 c of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 c of water.
- It’s 1/4 c of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 c of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2-3 of carrots cut into thirds or fourths.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion cut into large slices.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Optional for garnish.
- You need 2 of green onions.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
Beef Chuck Country Ribs instructions
- Heat oil in a dutch oven over medium high heat. Season ribs with salt, pepper & garlic powder. Place one package at a time into oil. Brown ribs on all four sides, for about 8 minutes. In the meantime, whisk soy sauce, water, brown sugar, vinegar, sesame oil & red pepper flakes in bowl..
- After 8 minutes, add ribs to croc pot. Cook other package the same way. Add a spoonful of oil to croc pot. Add carrots & onions to pan, mix. Cook until brown. Add minced garlic, cook for 1 minute..
- Remove carrots/onions & place in whisked sauce you just made. Pour into croc pot. Cover & cook for 4.5 hrs on high or 9.5 hrs on low. Garnish with green onion & sesame seeds if desired. Best served over mashed potatoes or rice..