Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce. Made from simple ingredients, easy to cook and delicious to eat. Arrange the potatoes, onions, and whole chicken in a pan, season with a piquant Kikkoman Soy Sauce mixture, and let the oven do the rest! Place with onion in large, shallow foil-lined baking pan.
The time required varies, from thirty minutes for bite-size meat to one to Cut the potatoes in small wedges, about the size of the chicken. Potatoes and peas make this curry a meal-in-one, but it's also delicious with basmati rice. Choose a young, fairly fruity, unoaked white wine that has just a touch of sweetness. You can cook Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce
- You need 2 pieces of chicken breast 🐔.
- It’s 5 of potatoes 🥔.
- Prepare of For sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 tsp of milk powder.
- It’s to taste of salt & black pepper.
Potatoes are put back into the pan. And here comes the step what makes this chicken dish so special. Prepare a red sauce in a small bowl using red pepper paste, which you can find at Middle East markets or use tomato paste and spices like chili, black pepper, cumin and dried thyme. Chicken and Potatoes: In the same pan, add one more quick drizzle of olive oil and add the chicken and potato slices.
Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce step by step
- Slice the chicken breasts, cook them with olive oil. Season with salt, black pepper and Spices of your choice: It will need about 20 mins to cook..
- Peel the potatoes and cut into circular slices. Sprinkle with olive oil, salt, black pepper, bake about 30 minutes..
- The sauce: mix the whole things (flour, milk, salt, black pepper, olive oil, cheese if you like) cook until the sauce thickens..
- Put the potatoes and then the chicken breast on the top and add the sauce. Bake for additional 20 minutes..
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and We are never without a creamy vegetable puree soup in the house. For some added Spanish goodness, I bet slices of chorizo would be an. Whole roasted chicken with potatoes- easy to make and perfect for a cozy family dinner. Learn how to roast one pan chicken with potatoes. Prepare potatoes- peel and cut potatoes.