Baked Lemon Chicken.
You can have Baked Lemon Chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Lemon Chicken
- Prepare 3 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbs of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Panko crumbs + mixture of cayenne pepper, paprika, italian seasoning.
- You need 4 (4 oz) of chicken breast halves.
Baked Lemon Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, combine the olive oil, lemon juice (+ lemon zest), garlic, sal and pepper. Place panko mixture in another dish. Dip chicken in oil mixture, then coat with crumbs..
- Place in a greased cookie sheet. Drizzle with remaining olive oil mixture. Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear..