Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew. This hearty ground beef stew is a simple combination of lean ground beef, potatoes, and carrots. Beef stock gives the stew its essential beefy flavor Or make it more substantial and colorful with a handful of fresh or frozen cut green beans along with the carrots. Kidney Beans With Ground Beef Recipes.
Pantry friendly and adaptable, I just love this stew. When beans have finished cooking and been drained into a colander, add cooked ground beef to pressure cooker, followed by onion/garlic/herb mixture. Beans are a limited food for Phase One, but in a stew like this with lots of other low-glycemic ingredients, you can have a regular serving. You can cook Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew
- You need 2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 15 ounces of red beans.
- You need 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pint of beef broth.
- You need 5 leaves of bay leaf.
- You need 1 cup of sliced celery leaves included.
- You need 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- You need 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tomato paste concentrated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heat roasted pepper +1/4 cup juices.
- You need To taste of cayenne pepper.
- It’s To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of capers + 1 tablespoon juices.
- You need 2 cups of canned straw mushrooms drained.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
Add ground beef to complete your ground beef stew. My beef is already browned and waiting happily for me in the freezer to save making another mess. I make mine almost the same way except I use a bag of frozen mixed veggies in place of the frozen green beans and fresh carrots. When stew seems done, add green onion, chopped cilantro, and lime juice as.
Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew instructions
- Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms..
- Start browning your beef. Add the spices. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef..
- Add all the vegetables to the beef except beans..
- Take the beans and drain. Add to the vegetables. Simmer 15 minutes and add the tomatoes..
- Add the broth, mustard, and syrup. Simmer 20 minutes. Add the butter and walk away 30 minutes. Allow to reduce. Stir well..
- Stir in the tomato paste and allow to reduce 20 minutes. Serve add cheese and cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Ingredients to prepare green beans and ground beef stir-fry: green beans, ground beef, onion, garlic, red chilies, Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, kecap manis (Indonesian sweet soy sauce), ketchup, sugar, ground pepper, tapioca starch, and water. Craving ground beef but not sure what to make? These healthy, easy ground beef recipes will give you creative ideas on how to turn a staple ingredient into a unique meal option. It's not always easy finding recipes for ground beef that satisfy my nutritional requirements along with my taste buds. Wouldn't mind a bit more spicy heat.