Egyptian Gulash with minced beef.
You can cook Egyptian Gulash with minced beef using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egyptian Gulash with minced beef
- You need 1 of PKT Pastries dough(gulash).
- It’s 500 gm of minced beef.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Sugar.
Egyptian Gulash with minced beef instructions
- On the hot pan put one spoon of butter then add the minced onions wait till will be gold color then add the minced beef add salt and paper and Cook it well.
- Take the pastries dough as sheet cut it the shape you want, either round or square then splits it into half then put layer by layer Between each layer use the brush with melted butter, Once you reach to the half quantity we can add all the minced beef then on the top you will add the other half same way how you start from beginning..
- Once you are done with step number one and step number two, be ready with the cup full milk and 1egg mixed plus salt and pepper then pour it on the top. After put it in the oven for 20 min with your follow up..
- Then bon appétit 😘.