Crockpot Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies.
You can have Crockpot Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies
- It’s Bag of Baby Carrots.
- Prepare 5 of Red Potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of Zucchini, cubed.
- You need 2-3 of Lg. Chicken breasts, boneless and skinless cut into strips.
- You need 2 Sticks of Salted Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- You need 1-2 tsp. of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Dried Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Dried Tarragon.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of All-purpose Seasoning.
Crockpot Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies step by step
- In a small saucepan add the butter and seasonings and minced garlic. Cook on low til butter is melted and set aside..
- Add chicken to crockpot then then the rest of ingredients. Pour the butter sauce over everything. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours..
- Serve immediately. I serve with Flaky Butter Biscuits and a side salad. Enjoy 😊.