Thai style pulled chicken fried rice. Chinese Fried Rice, Nasi Goreng Indonesian Fried Rice, Indian Biryani, Mexican Red Rice, Middle Eastern spiced pilaf…… My favourite way to serve it at home is with Chicken Satay and Thai Fish Cakes. These are dishes usually served as starters at Thai restaurants, but by adding Thai Fried. Fried rice is a very typical Thai street food, available at every restaurant that serves stir fried dishes throughout the Thailand.
This Thai fried rice recipe is your go-to for make-at-home Asian food. It's made with fresh ingredients and uses "old" rice for the perfect texture. This simple, yet tasty recipe for chicken fried rice will please everyone at your table with its vibrant flavors. You can cook Thai style pulled chicken fried rice using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai style pulled chicken fried rice
- You need 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- It’s 2 bowls of cooked rice (cooled).
- Prepare 4 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 6-7 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of spring onions finely chopped.
- You need 3 tsp of refined oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped cilantro.
Thai Fried Rice with Pineapple and Ch. I am a connoisseur of Thai Basil Chicken dishes, and this recipe is my favorite with a few modifications. Add the bean sprouts and coriander and toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with the fried shallots.
Thai style pulled chicken fried rice instructions
- Shred the chicken into a bit longer thin slices, marinate in ginger garlic paste, half of the lemon juice, 1 tbsp pepper powder, salt, 1 tsp soya sauce.
- Shallow fry the marinated chicken and keep it aside..
- Scramble the eggs, add a pinch of salt and keep it aside..
- In a pan, add oil, fry the garlic, onions, capsicum, spring onions for five minutes. Add pepper, salt, soya sauce, sugar and cilantro and rest of the lemon juice..
- Add the chicken pieces to the pan and fry for 5 minutes..
- Add rice and mix well. Garnish with spring onions and scrambled eggs. Relish it hot!.
Thai Chicken Fried Rice Recipe ข้าวผัดไก่. Add kale leaves and white pepper and toss just to wilt the kale leaves. Add the chicken back in, along with the juices collected in the bowl, and toss to mix until the rice has absorbed all the chicken juices. Once the chicken was cooked and broth was made, it was time to start on the rice. The rice that accompanies this dish is jasmine, but instead of Then you add fried garlic, fresh ginger, cilantro roots (again, if you can find them), and some salt and/or ground white pepper to really boost the flavor.