Ground Beef and Potatoes. All Reviews for Keema Aloo (Ground Beef and Potatoes). Spread half of the potatoes in baking dish. Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef.
Ground beef and potatoes cooked in a tomato sauce is a dish known as picadillo sencillo, or carne molida con papas. All the ingredients are usually Stir and keep cooking until potatoes are slightly tender, but still firm. This easy ground beef and potato casserole is layered with vegetables and cheese. You can cook Ground Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potatoes
- You need 2/3 pound of black Angus ground beef.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Prepare 1-3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
It's a comforting one-dish meal, perfect for a busy family. Put the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Add ground beef and onion to a large skillet, season with salt and pepper then cook until ground beef is cooked though and crumbled. Add one layer of potato slices to the bottom of the baking dish.
Ground Beef and Potatoes instructions
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley..
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit..
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
In this Paleo bowl, ground beef and sweet potatoes are combined to create a dish with depths of texture and flavor that will impress, especially for those hesitant to venture too far away from traditional "meat and potatoes" fare. Although the ingredients list is fairly long. Forget mashed potatoes as a side dish and reinvent meatloaf with this spud-stuffed version. The potatoes are ready in no time, thanks to your Melissa D'Arabian gives us her version of the ultimate meat and potatoes dish. She cooks ground beef in bacon fat to ensure all the meaty flavors come.