Beef and chorizo tacos.
You can cook Beef and chorizo tacos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and chorizo tacos
- Prepare 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 2 links of raw chorizo sausage (6 to 8oz).
- You need 1/3 cup of white onion diced.
- You need 1 of large poblano diced.
- Prepare of Large garlic minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of Lime.
- You need of Hot Mexican chile powder.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- It’s of Cumin.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Small Idaho potato skinned and diced small (about a cup to cup and a 1/2).
Beef and chorizo tacos instructions
- Start by skinning the potatoe and dicing it. Add to a bowl and season with salt, cumin, chili powder and paprika. Add to a non stick.
- In a non stick pan heat some evo in your and add the onions and poblano. Sauté for around 10 minutes or until the onions start to brown. Add the garlic and sauté for a few minutes until fragrant..
- Add the potatoes and turn the heat up to about medium high and cook until they are crispy and set aside..
- In a separate pan add the meat and cook through. Season with cumin, paprika, chili powder and a couple punches of salt. Once the seasoning have toasted with the meat add the potatoe mixture in with about a 1/2 cup of water and simmer until thickened.
- Add the cilantro and pull off the heat. Serve on flour street tacos with some pepper jack cheese, homemade pico and a touch of sour cream..