Broccoli and Beef 2. A wonderful dish to make at home and it tastes like take-out. Beef strips are quickly marinated and then sauteed with broccoli and mushrooms in a rich sauce. I clipped this recipe from Taste of Home magazine several years ago and have found it to be the best-tasting easy beef and broccoli stir-fry.
I also like that it doesn't call for any unusual ingredients. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I have been making for my family as far as I can remember. You can cook Broccoli and Beef 2 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Beef 2
- Prepare 1 pound of course ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of broccoli florets.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Otherwise, I suggest adding water to the beef and cook it a bit longer until the meat tenderizes. This makes the meat tender and you will also have. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of many people.
Broccoli and Beef 2 step by step
- Get the ground beef mix in the mustard powder, black pepper, and salt. Steam the broccoli for 6 minutes..
- Form into 4 patties heat a pan and sear on one side 5 minutes..
- Turn and add the broccoli. Season with a bit of salt..
- Cover and cook 11-12 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes covered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
This recipe is from my Easy Chinese Recipes cookbook, the best selling and top rated Chinese cookery. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add the remaining teaspoon of olive oil to the pan, then add the noodles and the. Secondary cuts of beef are transformed into tender strips of beef coated with a garlicy asian sauce, broccoli, and mushrooms. This beef and broccoli recipe has been our favorite.