Roast Beef French Toast.
You can have Roast Beef French Toast using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roast Beef French Toast
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 4 slices of bread.
- It’s 6 slices of roast beef, cut into 2 parts.
- It’s 80 gr of shreded mozarella cheese.
- You need 50 ml of whole milk some butter for frying the bread.
- Prepare to taste of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Roast Beef French Toast step by step
- In a bowl, add eggs, salt, and black pepper powder. Mix well..
- Add whole milk. Keep stirring. Set aside..
- Place 1 slice of bread on a plate. Place 2 slices of roast beef on top. Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese. Place another 2 slices of roast beef. Sprinkle some mozzarella again. Do the same thing one more time..
- Add bread into the egg mixture until both sides of the bread covered by eggs..
- Heat the butter. Fry bread until golden brown..
- Serve with a glass lemonade or orange juice and your favorite fruits. Yum! 😋.