Beef stir-fry. Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Beef stir fry is the perfect Chinese-restaurant-style dish that you can make at home.
Because beef stir fry is a quick cooking process. You can use a lower grade beef for stew because Young ginger is the choice for beef stir-fry (in fact for all stir-fries), as no one will enjoy chewing a. This recipe for teriyaki beef stir fry is tender slices of beef sauteed with a variety of colorful vegetables, all coated in a quick and easy homemade teriyaki sauce. You can cook Beef stir-fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef stir-fry
- It’s of Stir-fry veggies.
- It’s of Shredded carrot.
- It’s of Sugar snap peas.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of Baby corn.
- It’s of Beans.
- Prepare of Red capsicum.
- It’s of Meat & seasoning.
- You need strips of Beef.
- Prepare of Himalayan salt.
- You need of Sweet soy sauce.
- It’s of Noodles.
- It’s of Mi Goreng noodles.
Return the beef and juices to the wok and. In this ginger beef stir fry we marinate strips of beef sirloin in a honey soy marinade, then quickly fry them in a hot pan with julienned ginger, red chilis, and sliced garlic. This Beef Stir Fry is loaded with vegetables, tender juicy beef and healthy beef stir fry sauce. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner.
Beef stir-fry step by step
- Marinate beef strips (1/2 a kilo to 1 kilo depending on how many people) in half a bottle of sweet soy sauce and 4 turns of the salt grinder – leave for a minimum of an hour.
- Cook 2 to 4 packets of Mi Goreng noodles for about 2 minutes, you only want the noodles to separate not be soft and mooshy. If your serving 4 people I'd go with using 3 packets. You could also use the sachets from the noodles to put in your beef marinate depending on what ones you like. Once noodles are cooked drain out the water and put to the side..
- Throw your stir-fry veggies in your wok (if you don't have a wok a big fry pan will do), you choose the veggies and the amount depending on what you like and how many people are eating. Swirl some more sweet soy sauce on-top and let cook for 3-4 minutes depending on fresh or frozen veggies, don't cook to long you don't want them to be soggy..
- Now throw your marinated beef into the hot wok/pan with your veggies let cook for about 2 minutes then add your noodles..
- Stir everything together for about 1 minute then turn of, you don't want to cook the beef strips for more then 4-5 minutes or they'll go tough and chewy..
- You could use chicken if you wanted and even rice instead of noodles..
From broccoli beef to beef with black bean sauce, these beef stir-fries are all quick and easy to Stir-frying is a quick and healthy way to get dinner on the table on a busy weeknight but delicious. Eef stir fry, loaded with tons of fresh vegetables and a tasty sauce, is a quick and easy dinner best cooked in a wok that your family will love. Beef Stir Fry is one of my family's favorite recipes. From: Food Network Magazine. "The best thing about a stir-fry is that you can substitute the vegetables you like most." If you want a delicious weeknight meal for the family, then this amazing beef stir fry loaded with vegetables and a homemade sauce comes together in under. How to Cut Beef For Stir-fry.