Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket.
You can have Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket
- Prepare 225 of Degrees Preheated Oven.
- Prepare 8-10 Pound of Whole Beef Packer Brisket.
- Prepare as needed of Your Favorite Rub Seasoning.
- It’s as needed of Prepared Yellow Mustard.
- You need as Needed of Water Soaked Hickory Chips.
- It’s 24 Ounces of your Favorite Beer.
Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket step by step
- Season Brisket liberally with your rub, and coat well with the yellow mustard. Place in the refrigerator overnight..
- The next day… Let the brisket come to room temperature. Meanwhile prepare your smoker and bring to temperature. I like it to be around 250 degrees..
- Place on smoker fat side up. Let the brisket smoke on low heat for about 3 hours. I'm not trying to cook at this point, just a good long smoke..
- When done smoking, place brisket in a large pan and add your favorite beer and cover. This will become your sauce at the end. Cover and cook in the oven at 225 degrees until done. The time until done will vary. An 8 pound brisket will take around another 6-7 hours in the oven. I cook mine until it jiggles like jello. Internal temperature of around 200 degrees..
- I know this might seem overcooked, but it's not. Let it rest until it comes to room temperature. Refrigerate it overnight. Then you can cut it and get nice slices. Note: After slicing cover well with all the leftover juice's from the pan. Message me with any questions. Enjoy.