Italian Chicken Legs.
You can have Italian Chicken Legs using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Chicken Legs
- You need 4 of Chicken Legs.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Italian Chicken Legs instructions
- Rinse and Pat dry chicken.
- Cut a deep slash in each leg.
- Mix oil seasoning and salt and put into a zip lock bag.
- Add chicken to the mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- Place chicken in a foil or parchment paper lined baking dish.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes.
- Flip chicken and bake another 15 min or until chicken is done.