Beef and Bean Burritos.
You can cook Beef and Bean Burritos using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Bean Burritos
- You need 1 of large pack ground beef.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 10 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare Dash of black pepper.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- You need of Flour Tortillas.
- You need 2 cups of 4 cheese Mexican shredded cheese, or sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1-16 ounce of jar of Salsa.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
Beef and Bean Burritos step by step
- Brown ground beef in a large pan, drain off any fat……
- Put chopped green pepper, onion and minced garlic to sauté with ground beef…..Sauté until veggies are tender……
- Add to ground beef mixture: taco seasoning mix, black pepper and your can of refried beans…..Mix all well……Remove from heat…..
- Lightly spray a large baking pan with butter cooking spray…..
- Place one flour tortilla on a plate…….
- Place 2 heaping spoons of the meat mixture in the middle of the flour tortilla…….
- Place some shredded Mexican cheese on top of meat mixture, then wrap tortilla up as if you were wrapping up an envelope……
- Place wrapped up tortilla in a large baking pan, repeat until all meat mixture is used up…….
- Pour your jar of salsa all over wrapped burritos……
- Next place any remaining cheese over burritos……
- Place baking pan in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until Cheese has melted……
- Serve and enjoy 😉! Make sure you put some sour cream on top of your burrito 🌯!!! 😊.