Beef fried rice. Loaded with flank steak, white rice, carrots, broccoli and eggs! Showing you how to make authentic Chinese Style Beef Fried Rice. This is a delicious, quick & easy recipe you can use to make your own Beef Fried Rice at.
Soy sauce and sesame oil provide great Asian flavor. Easy to make minced beef fried rice can perform a quick meal with a soup. We are passionate with fried rice especially Yangzhou fried rice and Guangzhou fried rice. You can cook Beef fried rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef fried rice
- It’s 300 g of minced beef.
- You need Half of head cabbage.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of dark soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of light soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt (? To test).
- Prepare 1 cup of raw rice.
Tender strips of marinated beef and vegetables lend flavor to the leftover rice used to make this Now you can put your tasty leftovers to good use to make this beef fried recipe or you can start from. This Beef Fried Rice all happens in one-pot! It is unlike any fried rice recipe you have seen before. When you make a recipe that your whole family adores then you know it one for the blog.
Beef fried rice step by step
- Pre cook rice the night before or several hours before. It'll absorb the flavours better.
- Chop onions and vegetables..
- (heat 8-9 throughout) stir fry beef with onions until beef is browned. Remove and set aside.
- Stir fry onions and vegetables. Once vegetables are soft, lower heat (4-5) and add in cooked rice. Add in all sauces and mix..
- Add in beef and continue mixing on high heat (9) for 1-2 minutes. Add in eggs and mix for another 1-2 minutes until egg is cooked and well mixed.
This fried rice is made with ground beef, and is Thai home cooking at its best! Enjoy the delicious flavor that the soy sauce, fish sauce, and fresh tomato bring to this version of fried rice. This kimchi fried rice includes beef and a luscious runny egg on top. I used brown rice, but feel Of course, the first thing that came to mind when I saw it was kimchi fried rice (this time with beef, and a. Beef fried rice is a great side dish to go with any Chinese dinner.