Keto ground beef enchiladas. These delicious and easy keto ground beef enchiladas are a great way to use up any taco meat you may have leftover from another meal! How about making these deliciously simple keto ground beef enchiladas with cheese shells instead of corn?! Yep – you read that right.
Then pour over the browned ground beef. Let simmer until all the liquid is evaporated. "Very low-carb keto beef enchiladas. I usually buy the thinly sliced roast beef at Costco®." Save to favorites. You can cook Keto ground beef enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto ground beef enchiladas
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped fine.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of cream cheese divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hatch green chiles chopped.
- You need 8 of low carb tortillas of your choice (we like the ones from Aldi).
- It’s 1 of small can red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of of the large brick of Velveeta cubed.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel.
Pour some enchilada sauce into a baking dish, barely covering the bottom. It's not too good to be true—ground beef is totally keto-approved! The low-budget meat you know and love can be incorporated into so many keto recipes whether you're in the mood for Mexican, meatloaf, or maybe a. Easy Keto Korean Ground Beef Bowls.
Keto ground beef enchiladas step by step
- Brown ground beef and onion then drain. Add taco seasoning, green chiles, red enchilada sauce, and 2 tablespoons cream cheese and cook over medium heat adding enough water to make it saucy but still thick (around a cup, but start small and add as needed) and cook for about 10 minutes tasting for salt and season..
- Put Velveeta, undrained can of Rotel, and 2 tablespoons cream cheese in a sauce pan and heat over medium until melted and smooth. Add enough water to make it a thinish cheese sauce..
- Roll meat mixture into the 8 tortillas and put in a greased 9×13 seam side down. Pour over cheese sauce, covering all the corners. Cook at 350 uncovered until bubbly, you aren't looking to brown it..
- Let set for 10 minute before trying to serve. They are a pain and a mess to get out of the pan. I recommend 2 spatulas..
These low-carb squash boats taste as impressive as they look. Low Carb Cheese Shell & Ground Beef. These delicious and easy keto ground beef enchiladas are a great way to use up any taco meat you may have leftover from another meal! Paleo Ropa Vieja Recipe. – Paleo Flourish Ingredients: flank steak, coconut oil, olive oil, white wine vinegar, sea salt, cilantro, parsley – Keto Summit Ingredients: shirataki noodles-fettuccine, beef steaks, salt, ground black pepper, coconut oil, onion, garlic cloves, white button. How to Make Empanadas: These Ground Beef Empanadas are made with a ketogenic and low carb fathead dough then filled with flavorful ground beef.