Smoked Beef Brisket.
You can have Smoked Beef Brisket using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Beef Brisket
- You need 6-15 Lb of Beef Brisket.
- Prepare 1 of Beer.
- You need of For The Rub:.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Coarse Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of For The Binder:.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
Smoked Beef Brisket instructions
- Trim fat from Brisket leaving about 1/4 inch fat layer..
- Coat with olive oil by hand. Coat with the salt and pepper rub, as much as you see fit..
- Pre heat smoker to 225 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Place Brisket in the smoker, add meat probe. Smoke until internal Temp is 165 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Remove Brisket from smoker. Foil wrap the Brisket completely. Add the beer before sealing the foil..
- Place back into smoker, add meat probe. Smoke until internal Temp is 202 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Remove Brisket from smoker, let sit in foil for 30 minutes..
- Slice Brisket, place slices in a roll. Add some BBQ sauce if you wish. Maybe some coleslaw and baked beans on the side,. Mmmmmm.