Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes.
You can have Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes
- Prepare 2 of Grilled Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 Head of Green Leaf Lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Italian Seasonings.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need Handful of Crackers (Your Choice).
Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes instructions
- Prep meat and veggies while heating some olive oil in a pan..
- Sauté onion and garlic for a couple minutes. Add in chicken and sauté a couple more minutes. Add in the tomato. (If you’re making this, I am assuming that you’ve already seasoned your chicken while grilling. Go light on the seasonings. The chicken will carry some flavor). Lightly season with salt, pepper and Italian seasonings. Add balsamic vinegar and continue cooking a couple minutes..
- Lastly, add in the lettuce. Break up some crackers in a bag (or in your hand) to top with later..
- Plate and serve..