Thai Basil Beef.
You can have Thai Basil Beef using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Basil Beef
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- It’s 6 of gloves garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger minced.
- It’s 1 of red pepper sliced.
- It’s 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of Thai basil leaves chopped.
- It’s 3 of scallions chopped.
- It’s of Ingredients for sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili paste (optional).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of corn starch.
Thai Basil Beef instructions
- Mix ingredients for sauce and set aside.
- Add oil to wok or large pan over medium high heat.
- When oil is hot, add garlic, ginger, red pepper, and onion. Stir fry for 4 min.
- Turn stove to high heat and add ground beef. Break beef into small pieces.
- When beef is no longer pink, stir in sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the basil and stir fry until the basil wilts..
- Top with scallions and enjoy over short grain white rice!.