Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto).
You can have Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto)
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Butter or coconut oil.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp. of Red or green pesto.
- Prepare 1 1/4 C. of Heavy cream.
- You need 3 oz. of Pitted olives.
- You need 5 oz. of Feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° F..
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces, season with salt and pepper..
- Heat butter or oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry until golden brown..
- Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl..
- Place fried chicken pieces into a large baking dish. Add garlic, olives, feta and pesto/cream mixture. Stir to combine..
- Bake in oven 20-30 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned around edges..