Roasted Whole Chicken.
You can cook Roasted Whole Chicken using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Whole Chicken
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- It’s 1 pc of lemon.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of wine.
- It’s as needed of butter.
Roasted Whole Chicken step by step
- Rub chicken in and out with lemon juice salt, black pepper, wine. Let it sit for an hour.
- Cover chicken with foil. Heat oven for 250c then roast chicken for an hour. After 1 hour take it out from oven remove the foil. Then roast again for at least 30 mins. Remove then rub butter all around chicken skin..