Keto Beef Suet Soup.
You can have Keto Beef Suet Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Beef Suet Soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cubed beef fat.
- Prepare 1 of scrambled egg.
- It’s of bokchoy.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of coco aminos.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- You need of Minced onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
Keto Beef Suet Soup instructions
- In a pot over medium heat saute ginger onion and garlic for 1 min..
- Add beef fat, coco aminos, fish sauce, and beef broth. Bring to boil and cook for atleast 20 mins. Then add the bokchoy. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, pour a small amount of egg so it will be thin. Make sure it is spread in the pan like youre making a crepe. Cook both sides for 1 min each.
- Roll the egg and cut it vertically it should look like this.
- Plate it a bowl and enjoy! 🥣.