My Beef Stroganoff. Golden seared juicy beef strips smothered in. I make my beef stroganoff in the slow cooker with cream of mushroom soup and cream cheese with garlic and herbs. Serve over noodles to your liking.
Make a classic beef stroganoff with steak and mushrooms for a tasty midweek meal. Garnish with parsley and serve with pappardelle pasta or rice. This post may contain affiliate links. You can have My Beef Stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Beef Stroganoff
- It’s 1 lb of lean beef stew meat.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 1 of medium white onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red cooking wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of egg noodles.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- You need 1 tub of mushrooms.
Beef stroganoff is the original family favorite skillet meal. This recipe is so decadent and savory We know and love this recipe with egg noodles, however beef stroganoff was traditionally served with. Our easy and authentic Stroganoff (or Stroganov) is a simple and comforting Russian dish consisting of sauteed pieces of. This classic creamy beef stroganoff is made with mushrooms, smoked paprika and slices of pan-fried rump steak.
My Beef Stroganoff step by step
- In a medium pot boil noodles..
- In a medium pan add olive oil, meat, onions and garlic. Cook till done..
- Now add beef stock, worsteshire sauce, red wine and mushrooms. Bring to a boil.
- Add sour cream and sprinkle flour on top and whisk making sure no lumps..
- Add egg noddles. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Add pepper to taste. Top with parsley and green onions..
It is also still filling without the rice, should you want to reduce the calorie count. Beef Stroganoff or beef Stroganov (Russian: бефстроганов, tr. befstróganov) is a Russian dish of sautéed pieces of beef served in a sauce with smetana (sour cream). Easy Beef Stroganoff cooked in one pan! Made with browned ground beef and caramelized mushrooms. Will keep this in my one pot recipe collection.